You may add as many public addresses as you want in order to receive transactions into your Gatecoin account. For example, you could generate 5 Bitcoin addresses and every address you generate will remain valid unless you delete it.
Articles in this section
- How to transfer bitcoin to your Gatecoin account
- How to transfer ethereum tokens to your Gatecoin account
- How to withdraw bitcoin from your Gatecoin account
- How to withdraw ethereum tokens from your Gatecoin account
- How can I cancel a digital currency transaction?
- Why is my cryptocurrency transaction unconfirmed?
- What are the withdrawal fees for cryptocurrencies on Gatecoin?
- Can I add another token deposit address to my account?
- How to cancel token transfer to a wrong address?
- How to recover the sent ETH on an ETC address?