You may add as many public addresses as you want in order to receive transactions into your Gatecoin account. For example, you could generate 5 Bitcoin addresses and every address you generate will remain valid unless you delete it.
Articles in this section
- Credit sent to a wrong address?
- What is smart contract?
- Funds sent to an old gatecoin address?
- Withdrawal fees so expensive for some ERC20 tokens
- Withdrawals stay at "pending out" for so long
- Credit not appearing after x confirmations
- How to transfer ETH and ERC 20 tokens using a ledger?
- How to transfer bitcoin to your Gatecoin account
- How to transfer ethereum tokens to your Gatecoin account
- How to withdraw bitcoin from your Gatecoin account