If your order only partially filled, that means that other traders are not selling at the limit price you requested. If you requested to buy 10 tokens at $20 each and only 5 tokens were being sold at that price, you would receive 5 tokens, and the order would remain unfilled until it received the other 5 tokens. If you wish to fill your order, you will need to buy/sell at prices that are being ask/bid. If you cancel a partially filled order you will received the partially filled amount and the unused funds will go back to your balance.
Articles in this section
- What happens to outstanding orders in cases of a system disruption or malfunction?
- What happens if my limit order or market order exceeds the amount of available purchase price?
- What are confirmation times and how long do confirmations take?
- Why are buys and deposits disabled on my account?
- What is an order book?
- What are market orders?
- What are limit orders?
- How to cancel open orders?
- Why is an order not filled?
- Why are my orders only partially filled?