A token sale/ token generation event (TGE) also referred to as an ICO or initial token offering is a way for founders to crowdsource contributions to support a particular project. The community can contribute and at the same time they gain access to the projects utility function by purchasing the native platform token.
Articles in this section
- Do pre-sales and token trading carry risk?
- How to request a cryptocurrency or token to be listed on Gatecoin (Policy and Requirements)
- In what currencies can I take part in a token sale?
- When will the token be listed on Gatecoin after a token sale?
- Who is able to participate in token sales on Gatecoin?
- Are all token sales public?
- What is the difference between Pre-Sale and Public token sales?
- What is a token sale?
- Does Gatecoin have underwriting services