These tokens sales can be private or public and usually require a minimum amount in order to participate. Private pre-sales are usually only offered to their strategic partners or private investors. Public token sales are available to anyone who wishes to participate, although many token sales/initial coin offerings (ICO’s) end very quickly and so tokens are never guaranteed.
Articles in this section
- How to request a cryptocurrency or token to be listed on Gatecoin?
- In what currencies can I take part in a token sale?
- When will the token be listed on Gatecoin after a token sale?
- Who is able to participate in token sales on Gatecoin?
- Are all token sales public?
- What is the difference between Pre-Sale and Public token sales?
- What is a token sale?
- Does Gatecoin have underwriting services