Those who want to participate in a token sale, at any stage, need to be aware of the conflicts with regulations from their country of residency and if they are legally eligible to participate in token sales/ initial coin offerings (ICO’s). Unfortunately, due to the regulatory landscape of some countries, many projects restrict the participation of U.S and Chinese residents. It is the obligation of the users to comply to the laws of the jurisdictions they are based in.
Articles in this section
- How to request a cryptocurrency or token to be listed on Gatecoin?
- In what currencies can I take part in a token sale?
- When will the token be listed on Gatecoin after a token sale?
- Who is able to participate in token sales on Gatecoin?
- Are all token sales public?
- What is the difference between Pre-Sale and Public token sales?
- What is a token sale?
- Does Gatecoin have underwriting services