We support the following fiat currencies:
We currently support the following credit methods:
- USD/HKD Local bank transfer made via online-banking transfer (Hong Kong).
- International bank transfer (outside of Hong Kong)
- EUR SEPA transfer (Europe), and SWIFT transfer (Outside Europe)
We do not support in-person cash credits at our office, ATM cash credits, ATM transfers, credit made at bank counter, credit cards, debit cards, Alipay, PayPal, or other third party payment services to load your Gatecoin account with fiat currency.
As always, we require users to make transfers through online-banking interface. Clients who do not use the payment methods we supported, will have to pay for an administration fee of:
- USD 20 for credits of USD 20 - 200
- 10% of the credit amount (with a maximum of USD150) for credits of over USD 200
Besides the administration fee, the client has to provide a proof before we can release the funds(a bank statement or a screenshot of their online banking) clearly showing the following information:
1. Account name
2. Account number
3. The debit record of the credit
Please note: Gatecoin's service provider will not release the funds if the above info is not provided.
For the latest update, please check our blog.