In situations were Gatecoin's exchange encounters trading system disruption or malfunction, the status of your outstanding orders will remain unchanged. On resumption of the exchange orders placed prior to the disruption will be qued and executed once our trading system has been recovered.
Articles in this section
- How are instructions executed on Gatecoin?
- Time and Price between Virtual Currency and Fiat
- Can I pay for a trade to receive priority over other trades?
- What happens to outstanding orders in cases of a system disruption or malfunction?
- What happens if my limit order or market order exceeds the amount of available purchase price?
- What are confirmation times and how long do confirmations take?
- Why are buys and credits disabled on my account?
- What is an order book?
- What are market orders?
- What are limit orders?