The simple answer is No. At Gatecoin, we take pride to ensure all users are always being treated equally and fairly on our exchange. Though there are different types of user accounts on the platform, when it comes to platform access, we do not allow any users to pay for a trade to receive priority over other trades.
Articles in this section
- How are instructions executed on Gatecoin?
- Time and Price between Virtual Currency and Fiat
- Can I pay for a trade to receive priority over other trades?
- What happens to outstanding orders in cases of a system disruption or malfunction?
- What happens if my limit order or market order exceeds the amount of available purchase price?
- What are confirmation times and how long do confirmations take?
- Why are buys and credits disabled on my account?
- What is an order book?
- What are market orders?
- What are limit orders?